Forum Administrator

• "mjeanne" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 8th 2009

Country-Location: Pennsylvania, USA

Onlinetime: 95 Days, 21 Hours, 54 Minutes, 48 Seconds

Activity points: 2681

Sunday, November 6th 2011, 8:17pm

Software Update

We now using Burning Board 3.1.6 which is and upgrade from 3.1.2. This is the Mercedes Benz S550 4Matic of forum software.
It's safe, secure, stable and nicely integrated. I'm also reviewing the latest in intrusion prevention and user plugins. Finally, a new look will be revealed next year.
I welcome your comments and suggestions for improvement and as always, we appreciate your membership.
Best regards,
M

Wir verwenden nun Burning Board 3.1.6, ein Upgrade der Version 3.1.2. Das ist der Mecedes-Benz S550 4Matic unter den Forensystemen.
Es ist zuverlässig, sicher, stabil und gut integriert. Ich prüfe auch die Neuerungen bezüglich Missbrauchsschutz und Benutzerplugins. Nächstes Jahr wird auch ein neuer Look präsentiert.
Ich freue mich über Kommentare und Verbesserungsvorschläge und wie immer freuen wir uns über eure Mitgliedschaft.
Beste Grüße,
M
:rocket: The Gatekeeper :assault:

3 registered users and 7 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Yoteddie (08.11.2011), aoeu3 (08.11.2011), ibiza114 (10.11.2011)

Homer Simpson

Recognized Member

Activity points: 799

Monday, November 7th 2011, 2:16pm

Hi Mjeanne,

thank you very much for your work. After month where the board was nearly down, you found a way to pull it out of the crisis. I know from my experience how much energy that requires and how many, many hours you spend to improve this board. I am really glad you are part of the team and I hope you will continue with your great work.

I know, the only thing what is really annoying on adminstrative work is the fact that you often work for hours and you do not get any feedback. So collegues, please take the chance to say a big "thank you " to Mjeanne and the whole rest of the team...

Thanks for all your work!

Homer

2 registered users and 8 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Mjeanne (07.11.2011), bioco (10.11.2011)

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

CastCentral