You are not logged in.

• Login

Dear visitor, welcome to Bioco Sighting Place. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

action jackson

Recognized Member

Date of registration: Mar 16th 2009

Country-Location: Earth

Onlinetime: 11 Days, 19 Hours, 53 Minutes, 22 Seconds

Activity points: 426

Wednesday, October 23rd 2013, 2:54am

casanovadons keeps making a fool of himself. Interesting is that most women ignore him. I guess they understand what kind of jerks hanging around.

Can i ask a question ?
casanovadons - 7 days ago

"The girls nick"
casanovadons - 6 days ago

Yes? @casanovadons
The girls nick" - 6 days ago

@The girls nick" what happend ?

I was dropped at cheer practice ad they think I have a fracture on my spine but I have to have a bone scan tomorrow

@casanovadons

Do you have kik ? @The girls nick"

No @casanovadons

@The girls nick" facebook ?

@The girls nick" ?

Dosen't he look desperate? Fortunally the girl discover what kind of creep he is. Sadly this conversation can be found in several places around Instagram.

2 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

ambercast (24.10.2013), casterwayback (04.11.2013)

sierra

Recognized Member

Date of registration: Dec 30th 2010

Country-Location: California, USA

Onlinetime: 13 Days, 13 Hours, 36 Minutes, 40 Seconds

Activity points: 170

Monday, November 4th 2013, 7:18pm

MichiganCast is a member of this board. He is the same individual who is on instagram harassing all sorts of girls on crutches or in casts under the name of michigandaddy. Can this member be banned from this site? People like this ruin it for all

12 registered users thanked already.

Berti (04.11.2013), kht12345 (04.11.2013), charon (04.11.2013), casterwayback (04.11.2013), moneyman (05.11.2013), _ghostcaster_ (05.11.2013), jensi74 (05.11.2013), doctor (05.11.2013), engessada (05.11.2013), sareusing (05.11.2013), ambercast (05.11.2013), drummerboy36 (18.07.2015)

Mjeanne

Forum Administrator

Date of registration: Mar 8th 2009

Country-Location: Pennsylvania, USA

Onlinetime: 95 Days, 21 Hours, 6 Minutes, 52 Seconds

Activity points: 2682

Tuesday, May 13th 2014, 8:24pm

Creepers or those appropriately referred to as Sociopaths.

Hello all,

Here's the text from a PM to me from a senior member, Moroder. Great advice to be followed by all members of BSP. :this:

"I'm a big opponent to such idiotic behavior. Over all those years I've been active on the internet, I've
seen a lot of idiots that posts stupid comments on a lot of blogs. It's very creepy, almost like stalking.
No wonder the girls get scared and locks or shut down their blogs. Just because some idiots don't
understand it's not OK to take contact.

My suggestion (as I written here before) is simple: don't allow posts with direct link to their hompages,
Facebook, blogs or anything like that. Too sad, but there will always be jerks that can't keep their hands
from the keyboard.

Instead, save the pictures on the hard drive and re-name them. If they're not re-named they are easy
to track on Google for example.

After that it's OK to post them here.

In this way many girls would be saved from being contacted by psychopaths, and hopefully they continue
to post new pictures on their blogs".

Best regards /Moroder
:rocket: The Gatekeeper :assault:

3 registered users thanked already.

mcaster (14.05.2014), Schimpanse (14.05.2014), Brancopt2 (16.05.2014)

action jackson

Recognized Member

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 4:59am

As long as these renamed pictrues isn't posted in this forum it's OK. Renaming the picture and then posting them on any board is a violation against the copyright.

By linking to a picture you're more nice to the person owning the picture. The person can always block access to the picture and control who can watch the picture. That will of course make a link broken but it's respectful to the owner of the picture. That's the reason why I only post links to my finds. The picture I have taken myself I can choose to post as links or as uploaded to this site.
One can never protect a picture posted on any site but in my opinion we should all try to only post links to pictures we find. Pictures that we have copyright too can be posted in any forum. Downloading to your own harddrive isn't an issue. It's the reposting that is a problem even if it reslove the issue with stalking or harassing.

By posting links there is of course a trail to the site of origin that can be missused. I don't like any idea of download pictures, renaming them and then repost them. That's not very nice. Sometimes I've done it but I try to avoid it as much as I can.

My 2 cent about the topic.

1 registered user thanked already.

kht12345 (20.05.2014)

Schimpanse

King of Finds im Teilzeit-Ruhestand und Moderator

Date of registration: Mar 6th 2009

Country-Location: Trier

Onlinetime: 94 Days, 23 Hours, 6 Minutes, 59 Seconds

Activity points: 1839

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 8:58am

I think this kind of idiots know exactly what you do is rename the part of their scam so you can not understand the source.

written as already stated in other post, we try to find these people and to capture but unfortunately that does not always succeed 100%.

Get links from friend and sometimes he found the evening, the next morning, the images have already been deleted or made private and is then up to the idiot again, I think that's missing link targets. Does the unfortunately delete, thereby harm these idiots all the other main thing you can get off on to write the girls.

In addition, you pull so that the image of the other users here and the Forum to bottom because then people think these are all such idiots!

that was my spare change :)

---------------------------------

Ich denke diese Art von Idioten wissen genau was Sie machen den das umbenennen ist Teil ihrer Masche damit man die Quelle nicht mehr nachvollziehen kann.

wie schon eben in anderem Beitrag geschrieben versuchen wir diese Leute zu finden und zu bannen aber leider gelingt das nicht immer 100 %.

Bekommen machmal Links von Freund und die er gegen Abend gefunden hat, am nächsten Morgen sind die Bilder bereits gelöscht oder privat gestellt und das liegt dann an den Idioten, auch hier finde ich schon mal verschwundene Link Ziele. Muss die dann leider löschen, somit schaden diese Idioten allen anderen hauptsache Sie können sich aufgeilen den Mädchen zu schreiben.

Ausserdem ziehen Sie damit das Image der anderen User hier und des Forums nach Unten denn dann denken die Leute das sind alles solche Idioten !

das war mein kleingeld :)
Wenn ich nicht online bin sitze ich auf einem Baum und futtere eine Banane :) , also keine Dummheiten machen, ich kann auf dem Baum dir gegenüber sitzen :)

Mjeanne (14.05.2014)

action jackson

Recognized Member

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 3:01am

An example of one of @casanovadons chat with a girl wearing a neckbrace

****** hi Can i ask you something ?
casanovadons - 5 months ago

I don't even know who you are... @casanovadons
****** - 5 months ago

It Dosnt mather.. Are you still braced and would you like to donate the brace ? ******

****** ?

No I'm not still braced and donate it to who? Lol @casanovadons
****** - 5 months ago

****** i have friend she would like to have it ..

Why? Lol I don't care. I don't want it anymore. But have fun coming here to get it lol @casanovadons
****** - 5 months ago

But if you dont want it why Cant she have it then ? ******

She can @casanovadons
****** - 5 months ago

Send me an email..

Jesper-dons@hotmail.com

Email me if you want anything. Still wana know why you want it. ******@hotmail.com
****** - 5 months ago

The lady dosen't seem to mind he's strange request but it's still not OK to contact anyone. There are other similar threads but where the lady isn't as nice as this one.
This creeper frequently contact women wearing a brace or cast. He's not very smooth and seem not to be bothered asking the same questions over and over. I doubt he mailed her and went to pick up the brace.

Please....... DON*T contact any woman wearing a cast or a brace. Just enjoy the pics and be thankful that such pics are posted.

MobyCast (08.07.2014)

lp808

Inner Circle

Date of registration: Mar 7th 2009

Country-Location: San Francisco, CA USA

Onlinetime: 48 Days, 16 Hours, 49 Minutes, 33 Seconds

Activity points: 1481

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 12:33pm

I caught that idiot on our Board under an alias and banned him awhile ago. However, even though he's clearly a social retard, he's managed to create multiple aliases & accounts all over the place. We still have to watch out for him. Fortunately, I haven't seen him as active on Instagram lately. I hope it stays that way. I've said this before: since he publishes his email address, I encourage everyone to send him their "thoughts" or get even more creative with that piece of info.
lp808

3 registered users thanked already.

MobyCast (08.07.2014), action jackson (09.07.2014), bt77 (12.07.2014)

Fedex92

Recognized Member

Date of registration: Mar 5th 2011

Country-Location: Torino

Onlinetime: 8 Days, 13 Hours, 37 Minutes, 50 Seconds

Activity points: 62

Thursday, October 30th 2014, 5:09pm

There are also other two profiles that keep commenting on injuried girls' profiles, but this time in italian. They are:
  • monicaeletti (writing to every girl "@girlnick anche te ingessata?" that translated in english means "@girlnick are you casted to?")
  • disability_modeling (asking girls if they want to become models for his blog or whatever it is)
Guys, this is f***in' creeping. :assault:

engessada (19.07.2015)

stamplord

Recognized Member

Date of registration: Aug 12th 2011

Country-Location: SUI

Onlinetime: 13 Days, 6 Hours, 19 Minutes, 49 Seconds

Activity points: 299

Saturday, July 18th 2015, 6:05am

no comment....
stamplord has attached the following file:
  • nocomment.jpg (61.38 kB - 276 times downloaded - latest: Dec 13th 2015, 11:54am)
:sniper::assault: make walking-casts, not war :chainsaw: :rocket:

12 registered users thanked already.

jayzee (18.07.2015), faragotc (18.07.2015), huubii (18.07.2015), rraynerr (18.07.2015), engessada (19.07.2015), Solar (19.07.2015), jonarch79 (20.07.2015), steve23 (21.07.2015), Schimpanse (21.07.2015), piratelu (21.07.2015), blaugips (23.07.2015), salz (27.07.2015)

lp808

Inner Circle

Wednesday, July 22nd 2015, 11:31pm

Saw this news article today, which states the obvious:
men-who-harass-women-online-are-quite-literally-losers-new-study-finds
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-i…ew-study-finds/

4 registered users thanked already.

pupik (23.07.2015), piratelu (23.07.2015), Solar (23.07.2015), castedmeli (02.08.2015)

twocaststentoes

Recognized Member

Date of registration: Oct 25th 2011

Country-Location: Canada

Onlinetime: 37 Days, 2 Hours, 54 Minutes, 19 Seconds

Activity points: 208

Thursday, July 23rd 2015, 1:07pm

Instaspammers

I really enjoy posting my finds but the accounts like art_your_cast that repost and tag photos with 50 tags that are good for finding cast pics have ruined it for me. I am fed up with these spammers they are ruining it for everyone.

4 registered users thanked already.

stamplord (23.07.2015), blaugips (23.07.2015), antonin (23.07.2015), drummerboy36 (24.07.2015)

twocaststentoes

Recognized Member

Thursday, July 23rd 2015, 4:35pm

I really enjoy posting my finds but the accounts like art_your_cast that repost and tag photos with 50 tags that are good for finding cast pics have ruined it for me. I am fed up with these spammers they are ruining it for everyone.

Looks like art your cast deleated all his posts or blocked my anti harassment ig account. I have been attacking Michigandaddy all afternoon on ig.

doctor (23.07.2015)

lp808

Inner Circle

Thursday, July 23rd 2015, 9:21pm

@twocaststentoes Many thanks for taking action, but just be careful. IG /Facebook is more likely to ban you than the creepers and trolls. Even as other sites start to take some action against out of control bad behavior, Facebook is more concerned with banning pics of women's nipples than it is about banning real sexual predators and copyright violators.

art_your_cast is case in point. That scumbag has reposted 100's of paysite pics, yet he's still active, at least as of last night. Michigandaddy, MikeSchulz91, etc have been harassing women for years with impunity. On the flip side, I came across the account of a fetish model that does some tasteful cast & brace stuff who had her account suspended and had to start over for violating the female nipple ban. WTF??

twocaststentoes

Recognized Member

Thursday, July 23rd 2015, 9:50pm

@twocaststentoes Many thanks for taking action, but just be careful. IG /Facebook is more likely to ban you than the creepers and trolls. Even as other sites start to take some action against out of control bad behavior, Facebook is more concerned with banning pics of women's nipples than it is about banning real sexual predators and copyright violators.

art_your_cast is case in point. That scumbag has reposted 100's of paysite pics, yet he was still active, at least as of last night. Michigandaddy, MikeSchulz91, etc have been harassing women for years with impunity. On the flip side, I came across the account of a fetish model that does some tasteful cast & brace stuff who had her account suspended and had to start over for violating the female nipple ban. WTF??

That michigandaddy fucker needs to be stopped. He is a blight on the casting community and should be hacked. I might contact a hacker friend of mine to take over his account. I have sat by for way to long and done nothing. As far as nipples are concerned I believe American society has things seriously backwards. They are ok with videos of violence and racism but oh my god show a nipple or a naked woman an the purity police are there to make make it disappear. If you are on this board Michigandaddy look out. We are coming for you.

6 registered users thanked already.

drummerboy36 (24.07.2015), Brancopt2 (24.07.2015), MobyCast (24.07.2015), engessada (25.07.2015), antonin (25.07.2015), doctor (26.07.2015)

semajr77

Recognized Member

Date of registration: Jul 18th 2010

Country-Location: Great Britain

Onlinetime: 11 Days, 22 Hours, 33 Minutes, 37 Seconds

Activity points: 136

Sunday, July 26th 2015, 5:28am

cant seem able to save pictures on instagram any more

sierra

Recognized Member

Monday, August 3rd 2015, 8:45am

In creepers on Twitter news, BrokenLegProbs pestered one too many girls and his account got banned. Unfortunately no doubt he will be back under a new account. I must admit occasionally he was pretty good at being able to coax a pic out when one was never posted before. The problem was he'd push it to far and creep the girls out as the figured out he was a perv.

_ghostcaster_

Recognized Member

• "_ghostcaster_" started this thread

Activity points: 341

Monday, August 3rd 2015, 4:40pm

The amount of creeper accounts popping up on Instagram is staggering. It's absolutely out of control. Art Your Cast gets banned, he returns as Like Your Cast. BrokenLegProbs gets banned, he returns under something similar. Don't even get me started on these fucktards like MichiganDaddy, ScottBryan and (insert tag here)666. These fuckers are doing nothing but harm to the reputation of casters past, present and future. I'm so disgusted that I've stopped surfing for Insta finds. It's getting harder and harder to be a member of the casting community. People have no self control or common decency anymore.

6 registered users thanked already.

doctor (03.08.2015), CaSO4 (04.08.2015), engessada (04.08.2015), drummerboy36 (04.08.2015), makotosk8 (05.08.2015), steve-p (10.08.2015)

sierra

Recognized Member

Monday, August 3rd 2015, 6:19pm

The amount of creeper accounts popping up on Instagram is staggering. It's absolutely out of control. Art Your Cast gets banned, he returns as Like Your Cast. BrokenLegProbs gets banned, he returns under something similar. Don't even get me started on these fucktards like MichiganDaddy, ScottBryan and (insert tag here)666. These fuckers are doing nothing but harm to the reputation of casters past, present and future. I'm so disgusted that I've stopped surfing for Insta finds. It's getting harder and harder to be a member of the casting community. People have no self control or common decency anymore.

The guy that always relentless pesters girls with "do your armpits hurt from the crutches?" And then asks them privately for pictures of their armpits may actually be the worst of them all.

doctor (05.08.2015)

Mjeanne

Forum Administrator

Date of registration: Mar 8th 2009

Country-Location: Pennsylvania, USA

Onlinetime: 95 Days, 21 Hours, 6 Minutes, 52 Seconds

Activity points: 2682

Tuesday, August 4th 2015, 9:15pm

I might contact a hacker friend of mine to take over his account

:lol: I said almost the exact same thing to Lp808 yesterday. Great minds think alike. :this:

I'm going to create an area on the Board for this discussion. I think it's best to keep it one place for any future reference. :spiteful: A few of these assholes still reside here, I know it but can't prove it...yet.
:rocket: The Gatekeeper :assault:

2 registered users thanked already.

doctor (05.08.2015), drummerboy36 (05.08.2015)

BarneyBoots11

Recognized Member

Date of registration: Nov 6th 2010

Country-Location: United Kingdom

Onlinetime: 106 Days, 13 Hours, 11 Minutes, 22 Seconds

Activity points: 210

Sunday, November 1st 2015, 9:20am

Looks like MichiganDaddy finally got banned.Reappeared as mrkroger115

doctor (01.11.2015)

2 users apart from you are browsing this thread: