New Manager Position - I need help!
With the Board re-structure and elimination of the Advanced Group and Nomination Board, Fumar and Equus1007 have decided to retire from moderating. We are very busy and I must fill one of these positions ASAP.
If you're not a frequent contributor and would like to give back to the Board, now is your chance.
The following qualifications are desired for a successful Moderator at Bioco:
1. Proficient in reading and writing English.
2. Basic computer and Internet knowledge. Advanced experience would be ideal.
3. The ability to devote time for forum management on a regular basis.
4. Occasional use of Skype to discuss and resolve important or complex board issues.
5. Interact with other managers and administrator on a frequent basis to solve problems and define the present and future strategic goals.
In summary, this can be a great experience for the right person. I'ts fun to work with the decision makers and be part of a group of guys who have made and continue to make a difference at Bioco Sighing.