You are not allowed to enter this page. You do not have the required permissions to enter this page. = frequent board ?

• Hi,

I wanted to check if it is normal when I click on thumbnails (for example under cast webfinds) to enlarge them it says "You are not allowed to enter this page. You do not have the required permissions to enter this page."

Is this because the higher res pics are posted in the frequent board and I have not enough points ?

(I contribute at braceforum.net because there is a NL section, I can copy some of it over here like some do to increase my points but I would think you guys do look at the other board as well...)

Cheers

• Yas, you are partially correct. You are not able to see enlarged images due to the rules here at BSP. Once to have gained a certain amount of activity points that are earned by posting content, you will get some features unlocked to you such as viewing enlarged images.

If you have content you can share here at BSP, do so and we will be sure to get you those features unlocked asap.

Looking forward to what you have to share!